DJK

Hi! Thanks!! After I wrote I mess around some more and Figured out how to
do it on my own. It works great now. It's hinged around modifiying the
Normal Template

Thanks

Dave

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There is no way to do this in Word.

"DJK" wrote in message
Hi, I would like to Save my Word Desktop, or Workspace or layout view or
whatever it may be called. (In TurboCAD its Called Save Desktop on Exit)
Works used to have the Save Workspace on Exit. Does Word have a way to

have
new documents open with the same setup it had when you last closed it. My
exit with my view zoomed to 100% but it opens at 46% the next time.

Certain
toolbars have to be relaunched each time. I'd like to just have it all

set
up like I do with TurboCAD or other programs but I don't know what it

would
be called in Word.

Please don't reply if you just want to 'play tech support' and don't know
what you are talking about ok? Please. Thanks