Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Neil

Default Is there basic (free) training available for Word and Excel?

If you want something that works and is cheap, I always steer people in the
direction of their local library, many run courses on all sorts of PC
subjects for a nominal fee )if they're not free), and if they don't hey
probably have plenty of books that will get you going.

Other good resources are some of the websites mentioned at MVPS.org, and
also the Microsoft site itself. In short, there's plenty of free tutorials
and information out there, you just need to dig around a little for it!

HTH

Neil
www.nwarwick.co.uk

"Bluemoon" wrote:

I'm looking for a basic training tutorial for MS Word and Excel similar to
the "Roadmap to PowerPoint 2003 training" found on Microsoft's website. Any
direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanx...