busterbaz

Default Can I save speech training for restoring in Word 2003 in case of .

Can I save speech training for restoring in Word 2003 in case of a total
computer crash?

I had Dragon (5.0) and had built up multiple hours of training, and have
lost it all due to a computer crash. I bought Dragon 7, which supposedly
lets you back up and restore your training, but so far, either I haven't been
able to figure it out or it doesn't work..

Before I try switching to the Word 2003 speech recognition feature- can
anyone tell me for sure whether the feature of being able to back up and
restore your speech training is available? (It appears to me that it isn't..)
Thank you.