Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Having trouble copying toolbar using Organizer

It's been a while since I've used Word 2002. Whenever things don't work
correctly, however, a corrupted normal.dot often is a good guess about why.
I would try renaming normal.dot, letting Word create a new normal.dot, and
then trying again, to see if the identical steps now work. If they do, then
corruption is probably the answer... and a new normal.dot is the solution.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"cheriberi" wrote in message
I am using Word 2002. I was able to copy toolbars from one template to
another using Organizer, but now I am having trouble copying into some
templates. When I click on the Copy button, nothing happens. No error,
just nothing copying over. I am very confused.

Cheryl