Cynthia

For one thing, do not limit your text input. The length (looking at
Properties) should be UNLIMITED. I personally like to work in tables. It's
been awhile since I worked with a form like this, but if my poor memory
serves me correctly, text should wrap in a cell.
have you tested the form? hmmmm... it has to be LOCKED (protected) -- I
save mine as a template and when I open a new document from that template,
the cursor position defaults to the first defined form field. I will check
more on this (but I am sure others will give you better input.
Cynthia
I'm creating forms in Word 2003, and some of the fields need to be long text
fields (about 200 characters) for users to write comments. The fields are
inside a table, and I want the text to wrap so that it stays within the
boundaries of the table and doesn't change the table or the margins.