Jerry

Hi. Thanks for your reply. The answer to all of your questions is no. I also
switched off stuff like embed fonts, embed linguistic data and the like. And
yes, there's plenty of graphics, but I've been deleting some, rather than
adding anything. By all logic the size should have gone down...

"Margaret Aldis" wrote in
message ...