Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
MichaelB

Default Macro to find specific tables

I am trying to figure out how to create a Macro that would find specific
tables within a document. I have several tables within some rather large
document that need to be modified to a new format. I need to identify how to
create a search for all the tables (several hundred) within the document
which have four(4) columns only. Once these tables are found I need to alter
the width of the columns to 3.67 without affecting any font styling that
currently exist.

If someone could help me out with the search criteria I'm sure I can put the
rest together.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Mike