Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Penwen

Default If I type capital n there is auto return. How do I switch it off

Check under the tools section and then under macro and see if there was a
previous macro created on that document, delete it.

Maybe someone has set up an auto text or auto text thingi? Check under the
insert auto text section.

Hope this helps, if not, paste the contents into another word document.

good luck
Penny

"drhs" wrote:

In Word, if I start a sentence with capital letter
it jumps a line, just like that. Drives me mad - how do I make it stop
doing it?