Sherry

Default Numbers reformatting during mail merge

I am doing a mail merge from an Excel document. The
field in the document is an hourly salary amount, so it
is formatted as a number with 2 decimals. When I set up
the merge to Word, however, it shows the field as having
15 decimals. I cannot change the format once it is in
Word. I have tried using several different formats while
it is still in Excel, before the merge, including a
custom format, but no matter how it shows formatted in
Excel, when it is merged into Word the 15 decimal places
appear. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sherry
Rome, Georgia