Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Can't change first header/footer in section to first page header

And for more about headers and footers, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
When "Section start" is set to "Continuous", the First Page Header
will be hidden by the header (seen on the page where the section break
is positioned) of the previous section. Changing the "Section start"
to "Next page" fixes that.

For more about page numbering and sections, see:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/numbering/PageNumbering.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...thSections.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
oups.com...
OK, I knew I would figure out a solution as soon as I posted this,

but
maybe someone can explain why it works.

Under "Page Setup" "Layout Tab" I selected Section Start = New

Page
instead of using Continuous. This did not start a new blank page,

but
did change the page header of the second section to an official

"First
Page Header". I'm still learning about how sections work, so some
insight would be great.

Again, Thanks in Advance