Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Picture in header prints in the footer, and not the header?

Hi ?B?SmFuZXR0ZQ==?=,

I have an image in my header of our company logo. It is actually placed in a
table. When it is printed by some people, the image shows partially in the
footer. Is there some sort of page set up to stop this from happening?

The document is set up as a form, so it is protected. Would this have
anything to do with it?

This sounds as if it could be one of two things:

1. A damaged file

2. A damaged (or out-of-date) printer driver

Since you say it's happening only on some machines (or in some user profiles),
then it's more likely (2). Try replacing the printer driver on one of these
machines with the latest one, downloaded from the manufacturer's website, and
see if that makes a difference.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org