June

Default Spell Check, on Word 2002; Other Languages

I am editing a 275 document and the Spell Check (the
version that shows errors with red underlines as you type)
worked fine the first two times. The third time, a
screen popped up and said the document "was too long for
spell check to continue", so I must use the Spell Check
on the tool bar.

The tool bar option is a problem since it allows only a
small screen and a word-by-word view. I used it and
later found many errors in spacing, etc.

"Help" said to turn red wavy lines back on, but how? I
checked Options, Tools, & the Spelling & Grammar Tab, Set
Language, and so on. Help told me to check if I had this
format, but Reveal Format shows nothing.

How can I get the "as you go" spell check with the red
underlines to work again? (Sorry I don't have the
correct names for the two different spell check
versions.) Many Thanks.