Many of the Publisher MVPs run all versions. Brian Kvalheim, for example, is
or was a commercial printer and so has to be able to accept files from
multiple versions. I jumped from 97 to 2002 and thought that was a huge
improvement (didn't ever use 2000), but 2003 is even better.

"Alasdair Crockett" wrote in
message ...
Thanks Suzanne,
I'm using the old version 2000 but looking at the posts most people seem

be using 2002 or 2003 but as my night class are using 2000 thats what I'm
using,so we dont get any confusion etc, I just hope they can help me when

need it like you Word mpvs did when I needed it !
Regards,
Alasdair.
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I haven't visited the Publisher groups in some time, so I don't know

what
alias David Allenberg is currently using, but he's the chief troll

(often
used to post as "MS Publisher").

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Alasdair Crockett" wrote in
message ...
Thanks Suzanne,
I promise I wont be put off by - " some of the less
civilized denizens of the Publisher NGs ".
Thanks for your time and encouragement, it means alot to me.
Kindest Regards,
Alasdair.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Yep, the Publisher MVPs are good folks. Don't be put off by some of

the
less
civilized denizens of the Publisher NGs, though.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Alasdair Crockett" wrote

in
message ...
Hi Folks, it's me again (Alasdair Crockett),
I just thought that I would let you all know that I sat the final

part
(for
now)of my exam in my Clait Plus Word Unit and Passed with flying

colours
:-)
Thanks to you guys and all the Tutorials. I want to thank you all

for
your
patience and understanding and for always pointing me in the right
direction.
The next unit I am undertaking is" Publisher"which is another

thing I
have
never used before, my choice for this is that our parish magazine

has
asked
for help in publishing the mag and I thought it would be a good

idea
if I
could contribute to it at some later stage when I grasp the

fundamentals.
just hope the MVP's at "Publisher" are as good as you Ladies and

Gentlemen
:-).
I will be back with you at some stage, when I do the more advanced

unit on
word at some point in the future and I'm sure there will be times

before
that
when I need your valuable help.
So a BIG THANK YOU to you all,
Kindest Regards to you all,
Alasdair Crockett.

" : "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
:
: It will probably help if you display nonprinting

characters so
you
can
: see
: where your tab characters are. I suspect that either

(a)
your
text
: overran
: one of the tab stops so that you ended up with too

many
tab
characters
: or
: (b) you inserted the tab characters in the wrong

place.
Also,
keep
in
: mind
: that you are not changing the alignment of the

paragraph;
it
remains
: left-aligned, but you are inserting tab characters (by
pressing
Tab) to
: align your text at the preset tab stops.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all