Ailya

Default legal pleadings wizard template issue

I am trying to get the "Legal pleading wizard" working on word Xp professional.

I have downloadd the template from the Microsoft site, then in word click
file, new and under new from template under general templates I click the
"legal pleadings" tab and double click on pleading wizard. I then sit and
stare at an empty word screen which at the bottm says "starting legal
pleading wizard". I can leave the computer and come back an hour later and
nothing changes. I have searched the knowledge base but nothing quite like
this comes up.

HELP

all the other templates seem to work fine. I have tried many of them this
morning.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Ailya