jr

Default hyperlink

Thanks for the reply but I DID insert the hyperlink AS
WELL AS apply the format. I created a bookmark which I
subsequently slelected from "bookmarks" in the insert
hyperlink dialog box.
for simplicity, this is intended to link to a bookmark
within the same document.
thanks again.

I feel like I've established a hyperlink WITHIN the same
WORD document. Everything appears to be fine but when I
pass the cursor over the blue underlined text it behaves
as in regular edit mode. What is the main thing to do
to "activate" text to behave as a hyperlink ... i.e. to
get a hyperlink pointer of some type? My problem MIGHT
be in setting the "heading style" which I thought I did
by choosing "hyperlink" in the STYLE dropdown of the
toolbar. Am I missing something?