Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Scrcrow

Default Bottom margins in Word

You are amazing. Thanks soooo much! I think I have a handle on it now!
Scrcrow

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Format | Paragraph | Line and Page Breaks.

"Scrcrow" wrote in message
Thank you for the help. Also in 'tinkering' I found if I clicked

'justified'
in vertical alignment, it also helped. Suzanne, can you tell me where

"Keep
with next." might be located in the Auto Correct Options. I couldn't find

it.
(sigh) sorry.
Thanks again,
Scrcrow

"Scrcrow" wrote:

he bottom margins in Word will stay at the default of one inch and then
suddenly go to two inches up from the bottom of the page. It happens at
paragraph changes. I can backspace the paragraph and and bring up the
preceding page, but when I press 'tab' to indent the paragraph, it goes

the next page again. I'm a former WP user and am getting used to the

'quirks'
of Word. Can anyone give me a hand?