Jezebel

Default Equivalent command for repaginate now?

This response time is not normal, unless your document is spectacularly
complex. You need to find what's wrong, either with the document itself (is
the table corrupt?) or with your installation (do you have background
add-ins running?).

"Paul" wrote in message
Hi,

Me again! I seem to recall when back when PCs were slow, a command (under
tools?) called repaginate now. The command forced Word to recalcuate page
breaks/numbering, well, now.

I'm waiting upwards of 30 seconds to see the changes I'm making to column
widths on a table (doc is 130 pages, I'm on a 1.8Ghz PC with 1 gig ram
with not much else running).

Can I speed this up at all? (before I go insane!)

Thanks

Paul

--
Visit my website www.pdtech.co.uk for Access Developer Resources