Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cadre

Default How do I set up a word template for both A4 and Letter paper s

Thanks for responding Jezebel,
I know this already, but this must be a problem for a lot of people so I
hoped someone had actually solved it or produced some generic macros already.

"Jezebel" wrote:

You could do this with macros, but it would be more trouble than creating
two templates.

"Cadre" wrote in message
I need to create templates for both the US and European affiliates to use.
The content of them is identical but I have to create 2 templates, one for
A4
and one for Letter, and then maintain 2 templates.
Is there a way to create a template that will be "smart" about the paper
size (move right-flush tabs, etc.)?