Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Default EMERGENCY Question, slightly OT

Windows NT doesn't have a DOS mode. It has a command prompt, which can
be found in the same place as it is in other Windows versions (I am
assuming you are talking about NT4). If it doesn't run there, then you
are out of luck.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

" wrote in message
ups.com:

An old computer that did a mundane task in DOS has just crashed.

I have a replacement that uses Windows NT. but I don't know how to get
in in the DOS mode. Does anybody know? (I know, I'm computer
illiterate, but please help!)

I need to load the DOS version of the software.

If possible, please copy by email to

Thanks!

I realize this is off-topic for the NG, but there are thousands of
other groups, and I need this fast!