JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

GASP!! How? Where? I'm dying to get a glimpse of it. April said she expects
to see a beaded version at Summit. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
And I have seen the new one. Nyah, nyah, nyah!

so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
MVPs seem to know a bit about logos. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Are you "allowed" to use that logo elsewhere? Generally speaking, if
a company has a logo they prefer to limit its usage.

That having been said.......If you can, copy it to your clipboard,
open some sort of a graphics program (I like Photoshop Elements
myself) and paste it in. I can save that file in whatever format I
want.

Good answer! Especially the warning.

small(And of course you can easily guess what Image
Muti^H^H^Hanipulation Program I would prefer.)/small

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.4.1