Uncle Vinnie

Thanks!

First off, yes I am allowed to use the graphic - it is of a cross we use on
our church letterhead and I am the Deacon....No need to go to confession!
Now, with that being said ;-)....

I did that.. I copied and pasted the graphic simply into paint and saved it
as a bitmap.. but it;s somewhat grainy...

It'll do for the small cards I am making up...but not much better... thanks!

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Are you "allowed" to use that logo elsewhere? Generally speaking, if a
company has a logo they prefer to limit its usage.

That having been said.......If you can, copy it to your clipboard, open
some sort of a graphics program (I like Photoshop Elements myself) and
paste it in. I can save that file in whatever format I want.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Uncle Vinnie" wrote in message
Hi..Using Word 2000, I have a document with a graphic inserted into it-
(A logo next to the letterhead).

I have been unable to figure out what it is - jepg, bitmap, etc, nor how
to simply separate it from the Word doc and save it as a stand alone art
file. How can I do this, thanks!!!

--
B'Regards,

Vinnie