Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
digitig digitig is offline

Default Can I have citations and bibliography in Harvard style?

The citation database and bibliography feature of Word 2007 could be a very
welcome feature -- if I can have citations and bibliographies in the format
mandated by my university: Harvard style. That's not on the list (and it
doesn't appear under a different name; none of the ones on the list look like
it).

Is it possible to get citations in the Harvard style? Or, if it's not
already available, is it possible to set up one's own citation/bibliography
style?

TIA,

Tim Rowe