ketch

Office SP3 seemed to fix this, Thanks anyway. Off to the malls Cheers!

"ketch" wrote:

OK I'm really scratching my head on this one. I'm trying to install remove
hidden files. The program runs and installs fine. I'm using windows XP SP1
Office XP Standard and word 2002. I've checked to make sure under security
that the trusted all installed ad-ins and templates are on and it shows
version 11.0.6361.0 of remove hidden files is loaded. I've rebooted too but
still nothing shows up under file when I'm in word. What else can I do other
then go home and start my Xmas shopping ~:O

Thanks in advance and happy holidays to everyone.