Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default can i auto format my document from full page size to half size?

In the File Print dialog, select 2 pages per sheet in the zoom section of
the dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lisa" wrote in message
I have a word document that is 50+ pages and I want to know if I can change
it from using the full 8.5 x 11 page to using the 8.5 x 11 for 2 pages
(shrinking the graphics/text to fit the new 4.25 x 5.5 size). Is there any
way to auto-format the text and graphics to fit the new size?