Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fran Fran is offline

Default Adding a comment to a specific part in a field

I am having problems adding a comment to a field. The field created is an
IncludeText field, but I am in a team that reviews each other's work. The
way we do this is by adding comments to each other's section of a document.
Therefore, we typically add a comments to usually a sentence or just a few
words. However, in Word 2007, if I want to add a comment to a single word
that is in the field, it will add the comment to the entire field, not just
the single word. How can I overcome this? Also, do you know how to remove a
field once it is added?