Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Increasing Scrolling Speed

Just press the down arrow key and you will scroll down: the mouse has
nothing to do with this. The speed of scrolling using the mouse is part of
the mouse setup. Go to the Control Panel and double-click the mouse applet.
You should find loads of settings depending on which mouse and driver you
are using.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"zyzzyva" wrote in message
I use Word 2007

A neat feature I use to read documents is Scrolling: right click and hold
down the extreme right down arrow until it starts scrolling and the Word
Doc
scrolls WITHOUT me holding down the right mouse button

Is there a way to adjust the speed of this Scroll?