Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SoniaC SoniaC is offline

Default How do I stop getting symbols when printing envelopes in Word 2007

I rec'd a notification today (7 June) to say someone had replied to my
question but I can't see the answer - still just shows my original post.
What has happened?

"SoniaC" wrote:

I have just got several lines of symbols when I printed an envelope (after
highlighting the address in a letter, using 'mailings - envelopes' I have
found that if I go into options from that menu and change the delivery
address font to something like Arial, my envelope prints OK. I also selected
the option to make this font the default font for envelopes but it doesn't
work a when I go into another document and do an envelope it's back to
symbols again. I didn't have this problem when using an earlier version of
Word. What can I do? Surely I don't have to go through this ritual for
every envelope?