Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
h2ofria h2ofria is offline

Default "Print Area" Command

I have the Print Area option in Excel but do not get it when using Word 9.0.
No matter how I bring up the Print Dialogue box there is never a "Print
Selection" option even when I have highlighted text..
--
I''m confused!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There has never been a Print Area command in Word. The "print area" concept
exists in Excel, and that may be what you are thinking of. Also, if you have
text selected when you go to the Print dialogue in Word, then "Selection"
becomes one of the options.

"Randy" wrote in message
What has happenned to the "print area" command in Word 2003?