Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HinJinShah HinJinShah is offline

Default How to Split Multi Page Word Doc In Multiple Separate Documents

Just wondering as how can Split my multi page document into multiple documents.
e.g. if there is a document named hello with five pages in it. How can i
split it into five different documents? Especially when i am not using
Headings options ...
Infact, I was trying to convert a multi page word doc to multiple html files
but cannot do it .. so thought of spliting the word doc into separate
documents and then converting it ..
is there a way to accomplish multiple files of html withouth create separa
word documents

any help will be highly appreciated,

regards