Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Numbers do not get printed properly from equitations in Wordd

From your description, it certainly seems as if the printer drivers included
with Vista doesn't work very well with your printer. Have you tried
downloading a printer driver from the manufacturer's web page?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"MiZo" wrote in message
Hi,

Try reinstalling the printer driver on the problem machine.

I use the default drivers in Vista. I tried three different printers (two
HPs and one Lexmark), and they produce the same effect. I tried an other
machine with Windows XP, and it printed properly. So it seems that it is
either a Vista or Adobe Reader 8.1.2 specific problem, or some other
configuration specific to my machine.

Zoltan