Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MiZo MiZo is offline

Default Numbers do not get printed properly from equitations in Wordd

Thanks for helping! It turned out it was not a printer problem. I tried the
latest drivers from HP, and the result was the same.
However, I tried to open the PDF and print it from Foxit Reader
(http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php), and it produced a perfect
print on the same machine, on the same printer. So it seems that the problem
was with Adobe Reader.

Zoltan

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

From your description, it certainly seems as if the printer drivers included
with Vista doesn't work very well with your printer. Have you tried
downloading a printer driver from the manufacturer's web page?