Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
MHannwac MHannwac is offline

Default Straightforward AutoSum?

I've spent some time on various part of this MS site and these blogs trying
to get information on setting up cell referencing and addresses, but can't
find anything useful. Can you point me in the right direction?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Insert a Formula that adds the values from the necessary cells referring to
them by their grid number (A1 style)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"MHannwac" wrote in message
Our company is creating a fee table template which contains subtotals on
various rows (for tasks handled by different departments). Is there a
straightforward way to get a grand total?