Magicdrshoon Magicdrshoon is offline
Junior Member

Default Word 2007: Menus Greyed Out

Hi.

I am completing a form provided to me which seems to be locked down in some way. It's based around tables.

It's not Protected (unprotected checked)

All areas which can have text entered is 'highlighted' in grey. Nothing else can be edited.

I want to add another row to the table.

Almost all of the menus in the ribbon are greyed out (including most of the developer ones).

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the form I can't post it up on the forum for you all to look at.

I'm happy to clarify any points required though.

I Hope you can help!

Thanks!

PS I just tried 'Inspecting' the document, and it said that I need to remove the document protection first. So it seems it is protected in some way, but not from the way I know, which is through the ribbon menu at the top!

Last edited by Magicdrshoon : April 4th 13 at 03:05 PM