Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marysuemke Marysuemke is offline

Default Pages print blank

I have been using Word 2003 with Windows XP for about 5 years, and an HP
LaserJet 1000 printer. As of yesterday, I cannot print Word documents. The
paper goes through the printer, but it comes out blank. It seems odd to me
that this would just start happening. I can print from other applications,
such as WordPad, WordPerfect, IE, and my email program (Eudora Pro), so I
don't understand what's wrong or what changed, or more importantly, how to
fix this problem. Any help would be appreciated.