Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] is offline

Default Page numbering too high up page

Are the page numbers in the header or the footer? Stefan's replies seem to
imply footer, but I was visualizing header, and the answer would be
different there.

"Patsy EP" wrote in message ...

Hi everyone, i'm new here

What made me join is, my bf is a new book publisher and when he got his
first book proof back the page numbers in the book looked too high up
the pages.

I edited the document for his author, but i don't know how to make it so
the page numbers go lower down the page.

The numbers are close to the text too, like this below:
1,2,3

Can anyone help me please

Patsy

--