Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Arie A. de Langen Arie A. de Langen is offline

Default Strange starting procedures with Word 2007 Evaluation version

As u newby (veteran) I installed Word 2007 Pro. Each time I opened Outlook
2003, Word installes itself and also configures my Nuance PaperPort 11
program; even if this program is also opened!
If a select Word 2007 from Start, it's installing itself as a evaluation
program.
Than, if Word 2007 appears, again it starts with configuring PP11 and trying
to activate and installing itself again.....!
I'm so tired!
Should I remove Word 2007 from my computer, so I can go on with my 2003
version?
Or don't I understand the precise instructions?
Please advise....!