Doug Robbins

From here, I don't know what you are doing wrong, but it does work in Word
97.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Crhoff" wrote in message
Have not been able to make this work in word 97. The best I get is syntax
error

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
It will work in all versions of Word, including 97. However, you must
use Ctrl+F9 to insert each pair of field delimiters. Press Alt+F9 to
toggle off the display of field codes.

The field of course will have to be in the Header or Footer of the
document or repeated manually on each page.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Crhoff" wrote in message
I'm using Word 97 and it doesn't seem to work. Do you know if iy will
work in Word 2000.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
{={Page} + 200}

Crhoff wrote:
How do I construct a Field so I can start with a particular mumber
(say 200) and then each page will increase the number by 1. ie 201,
202, 203 etc.

Thanks