Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default I can't change the default font size.

Just changing the specs in a *document* doesn't change the program's
defaults. When you make the Page Setup & Format Font choices are you
clicking the DEFAULT button in each of the dialogs?

If not, see if that doesn't do it.

If *so* pardon what may seem to be a 'blatantly obvious' answer & post back
for further suggestions.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Bacon" wrote in message
Every time I shut down my computer and open Word 2003, my default page
margins, font type and size change back to the original settings. How can
convince my computer that my settings I'm changing are to be the default.
Can
someone please help. Thanks!

Cindy