Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Neil

Default How do you turn off the "Find" command after you've used it?

When you use Edit / Find (or click the binoculars icon) to find something, it
turns the "Page Up" and "Page Down" buttons at the bottom of the scroll bar
blue.

When that happens, they no longer function as Page Up and Page Down. If you
click on them, they just reopen the Find dialog box.

Does anyone know how to turn Find "off" after using it? The only way I've
been able to figure so far is to close the document and reopen it, but I have
to imagine there's a way to do it inside of Word.

Thanks!