Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Patrick C. Simonds Patrick C. Simonds is offline

Default Return address on envelops are cut off

Thank you I will keep that in mind. I hope my prior post explains what is
shown in the image. Did you have any thoughts on how to resolve this issue?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I am seeing the image, but that's because I'm reading your post using an
NNTP newsreader (as I gather you are as well). Most of the participants in
this NG these days read through MS's Web interface, which doesn't permit
attachments.

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote in message
Sorry I show the image went out (html format), but either way, the issue
is that no matter what I do (if you look at my name below) the text prior
to the C. is cut off. I am using and have set up for No 10 envelope

Patrick C. Simonds
"Mary" wrote in message
There is no image below, but make sure the correct envelope size is
selected.

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote:

Can anyone tell me why my return addresses get cut off like the image
below? I have tried changing the From Left setting in the Envelop
Options dialog box, but it makes no difference. I am using Word 2007
with an HP OfficeJet Pro L7700. I assume this must be a Word issue
since envelopes print correctly in WordPerfect