Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DFerrier DFerrier is offline

Default Word Viewer - viewing revised document without revision balloons?

I have a revised Word document that I set up to show revisions. When I edit
it, Word shows revisions without showing "balloons" for each word deleted or
replaced. I can view the document using Word viewer. I don't want to see the
"balloons" showing the words I deleted or replaced, but Word Viewer shows the
"balloons" for each word I deleted or replaced. I can't figure out how to
turn this off in Word Viewer. I know I could delete the revisions from the
document, but for my purposes I need to be able to see the revisions.