Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Elijah Taylor Elijah Taylor is offline

Default Mail Merge - If statement

Noel wrote:
I have a mail merge letter that pulls information from an access database. I
need to put in an IF statement that says if the type of purchase is buy back,
then it is to mail merge the amount in the Buy Back merge field, if it's a
Buy In, then it needs to merge it into the Buy In merge field.

*snip*

I would probably do this by creating a query in Access which did the
same thing, and then setting up my Mail-Merge off the newly created
query. Just another way to do it, sorry if its not applicable to your
situation.

--
Elijah Taylor