Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rajkohli

Default How to get page borders on bottom page of Word doc

This is really a bug in Microsoft Word. I had notified Microsoft's Write Us
department about this as Border should automatically be adjust according to
Page Length.

However, as a temporary solution you can increase the Page Height through
File -Page Setup. ".3 inchs" will be sufficient. But if your document contain
many pages then increasing height can disturb the alignment. Be careful.

Let us know if the information is useful to you!

"Puzzled" wrote:

I can't get complete page borders on all 4 sides of my Word Docs.
I have tried the options - measure from"text" and from "end of paper".
I've tried adjusting the margins. Nothing seems to work. Sometimes I get
1/2 of the border at the bottom but not whole border.