Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default I do I remove extra unwanted blank pages in my word document?

Different strokes :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Actually, getting used to them means not seeing them at all (unless
they indicate things that you want to avoid, such as empty
paragraphs).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
Pam -

Try to get used to seeing the non-printing characters. It will make

your
life so much easier. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Pam" wrote in message

Thank you! That was very helpful and quick reply too!!! I

appreciate it
very much! I knew there had to be a way! lol
"Stefan Blom" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Pam" wrote in message
I have 4 pages in my word document. I need 2 of them removed.

How do
I go about accomplishing this silly task?