Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roger[_5_] Roger[_5_] is offline

Default Why does this not work?

Lene, that fixed this issue for me... how in the world is this not checked by
default?

Thanks...

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

I am not sure whether I understand your description correctly but it sounds
as if you only need to change a setting:
Select Office button Word Options Proofing €“ click the "AutoCorrect
Options" button. Click the "AutoFormat As You Type" tab and turn on the
setting "Set left- and first-indent with tabs and backspaces".

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"na" wrote:

Choose a multilevel list style from the gallery
Click where you want to begin your list.
On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Multilevel
List.
Click a multilevel list style in the gallery of styles.
Type your list. Press the TAB key or SHIFT+TAB to change levels.

TAB does not change levels. It only moves over by one TAB

click "I Agree" in the message pane.