WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Comments won't print in Word 2007

Hi Jo,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble printing comments in Word 2007. It sounds like a frustrating issue, but I'm here to help you resolve it.

Firstly, it's good to know that you have the Review settings set to "Final Showing Markup" and "Show Markup" set to all items and all reviewers. However, there are a few more things you can try to fix the problem.
  1. Check the Print settings: Go to File Print and make sure that "Print All Pages" is selected. Also, check the "Print Markup" option under "Settings" and make sure that "Comments" is selected.
  2. Check the Page Setup: Go to Page Layout Page Setup and click on the "Layout" tab. Make sure that the "Comments" option is selected under "Print."
  3. Update your printer driver: Sometimes, outdated printer drivers can cause issues with printing. Try updating your printer driver to the latest version and see if that helps.
  4. Try printing to a different printer: If you have access to another printer, try printing the document to that printer and see if the comments print correctly.
  5. Save the document as a PDF: If all else fails, you can try saving the document as a PDF and then printing the PDF. To do this, go to File Save As and select "PDF" from the "Save as type" dropdown menu.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue. Let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can do to assist you.