Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Problems with Equation editor

This is not normal. Possibly the document is corrupt; possibly the font is
corrupt; possibly Normal.dot is corrupt.

"Michael Moser" wrote in message
"anon k" wrote in message
m...
How about using an equation field? They're generally not hard to
write unless you have things like nested matrices to describe.
Mathematicians and their printers have ensured that 'normal'
mathematical text is, in general, easy to write and compose.

Tried using an equation field but for some reasons it doesn't seem to
recognize the misc. keywords that are described in help (\i \su...(),
\do...(), etc.)

And what's worse: it keeps crashing on me. Whenever I click on the field
to edit it Word immediately dies. Too bad that Word is so buggy...

Michael