Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Pattern your Help after MVP's 'tutorials'!!!! PLEASE!!

That's what these forums, and contributors web sites, are for

jklpebbles wrote:
I struggled with Word's Help to learn 2003's version of Mail Merges
for literal hours at work. I cannot download the players required to
do your complete practices etc, since it's a work computer, and was
getting nowhere.

I found the discussion threads which was responded to by an MVP. His
page was set up step by step VERY clearly with a screen shot 'tear
off' for EVERY step. It was so clear. And I couldn't even find my
questions in your Help. If you want us to be able to use your
programs fully, please pattern your Help after what the MVP's are
doing. They just took a huge weight off my shoulder, being unable to
complete this work task until they answered my question.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds