Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Using "send to/mail recipient (as attachement)" in Word 2003

According to
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...f0e4a34f9e060b

and several other messages turned up by searching the archived Word
newsgroups via Google Groups for Thunderbird and Email, Thunderbird is not
MAPI compliant.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Dan" wrote in message
See if the following article helps:

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm

I know that you are not talking about mail merge, but the information is
probably also applicable to your problem.

--
Hope this helps.

Doug - Thanks for the reply. I modified the registry as suggested in the
article, but it had no effect.

Dan