Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
CharlesM777 CharlesM777 is offline

Default "(Continued)" in Table and not in Table of Tables (Word 2007)

PamC, I'm confused. I'm pretty sure I am not using any text boxes. I am
trying to do the document in Word 2007; I only went back to Word 2003 as an
experiment. I have the problem with two TOF - one for tables and one for
Figures. In fact, some of the tables have the caption in the first row/cell
of the table. Some show up in the TOF and some do not.

"PamC via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

If you select an image that is not in a text box and then use insert caption,
Word will place the caption in a text box. If that's the case, you can
convert the texbox to a frame (format text box text box tab convert to
frame button). W2003 TOC can see information in frames.

Note that I'm using W2007, so the names of dialogs, buttons, and tabs many be
different.

PamC

snip